How Database Cleansing will benefit your business
Cleansing your database will help you keep in touch with existing and potential customers.
Calling contacts on your database and initiating a friendly conversation could increase your sales by identifying warm leads. Database Cleansing is a vital tool to keep your contact information up to date and relevant, not only to comply with GDPR but also to ensure that your business is targeting and reaching the right people. All businesses should have a database of contacts including existing and potential clients. Whenever somebody completes a contact form on your website, sends an email or phones enquiring about your service/product, you could be adding their details to your database.
If you’re not already doing this, you could be missing out on potential sales because you’re not using your database to its full potential.
Whether your business is B2B or B2C, if you have a database of contacts that needs updating or you simply want to reach out to your contacts to say “Hello”, we can help. We work with businesses of all sizes across the UK and our team of experienced outbound call agents will represent your business in a professional, yet friendly and non-salesy way.
How we can help you
Our team are experienced in using a range of standard and personalised CRM platforms. We can to log into your online CRM to access your database of contacts and, from there, make calls which are logged directly onto your system, raise ‘tasks’ or ‘follow-ups’ for your in-house team and even send thank you or confirmation emails to your contacts. If your CRM doesn’t have a facility to make a call through the platform, no problem – we can call your contacts using our own software.
We’ll work with you to build a bank of questions based on the products or service you offer and the sort of information you need to determine which product/service would appeal to the contact. For example, we could find out:-
whether there are any changes to the their contact information
what their role is within the business (if not already known)
which of your products/services could be of interest to them
if they’re interested in any of your current offers or promotions
whether they have any questions and provide them with answers based on your FAQs
whether they have any feedback on your products/services and/or why they may not have purchased from you recently or at all
Should a contact wish to place an order, we can process that for them during the call.
If appropriate, we can arrange for a member of your team to speak with the contact directly to discuss their requirements in more detail.
Any information we can obtain from contacts on your database could be used to improve your targeted marketing and, importantly, understand why businesses or consumers may be reluctant to use and/or purchase your products/services. You could also use this information to identify potential changes to your structure, strategies or procedures.
Database cleansing is available as a one-off project or it can be something you do on an ongoing basis. Either way, keeping your database of existing or prospective customers up to date is a vital and effective method of marketing and can have a significant impact on your current and future sales.
1. Initial discovery call conducted with you, to ascertain what specific support you need.
2. Agreement sent to you detailing the service provision discussed and agreed during your discovery call.
3. Initial set-up document sent, for completion by you. This document contains all of the information we need to set up your account on our software.
4. Once the signed agreement and completed set-up documents are returned, we will start to set up your account.
5. During the set-up process, if we have any questions we will email them to you or arrange a call to discuss in more detail.
We can also arrange to visit your premises in order to meet your team or see your internal processes for ourselves, if you feel this would benefit of our team in any way.
6. When account set up is complete, test messages will be sent to you by email to (a) confirm that messages are being sent correctly, and (b) enable you to check the layout/content of the messages meets with your approval.
7. Once you are happy with the format of the messages, we will provide you with a number to divert your calls to (DDI number) and agree a date for the service to go ‘live’.