In today’s busy world, business owners need to take time away from the office and maintain a positive work-life balance. How often do you have to choose between missing what could be an important business call or missing out on precious family time while answering that call?
Our short-term flexible holiday cover ensures you can take a break from your business safe in the knowledge that our team of professional call handlers will answer every call, 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
As a family-run business, we understand the importance of a quality response to business communications. We offer telephone answering, virtual reception, and live chat management to suit your business needs meaning you never miss a business opportunity or compromise your customer service. We develop a short-term flexible solution to your holiday cover needs by understanding your business requirements.
1. Initial discovery call conducted with you, to ascertain what specific support you need.
2. Agreement sent to you detailing the service provision discussed and agreed during your discovery call.
3. Initial set-up document sent, for completion by you. This document contains all of the information we need to set up your account on our software.
4. Once the signed agreement and completed set-up documents are returned, we will start to set up your account.
5. During the set-up process, if we have any questions we will email them to you or arrange a call to discuss in more detail.
We can also arrange to visit your premises in order to meet your team or see your internal processes for ourselves, if you feel this would benefit of our team in any way.
6. When account set up is complete, test messages will be sent to you by email to (a) confirm that messages are being sent correctly, and (b) enable you to check the layout/content of the messages meets with your approval.
7. Once you are happy with the format of the messages, we will provide you with a number to divert your calls to (DDI number) and agree a date for the service to go ‘live’.
We’re happy to visit your business to shadow your team and get to know every element of what you do. If you are a business operating in the UK and are looking to outsource your call answering to a professional UK-based business then look no further than The Call Answering Company. We’d love to hear more about your business and understand how we can help over a coffee.