Have you thought about what would happen to your business if the unthinkable happened? Do you have a plan in place should your communications fail, i.e. your phone lines go down or your internet crashes?
Every business, large or small, should have a plan in place to ensure business continuity in unexpected or emergency situations. The cost to the reputation and finances of your business from not having a plan in place to ensure your customers remain supported, could be unimaginable.
Our disaster recovery planning service is fully customisable and can be tailored to your specific business requirements. We will set up a full account on our system and ensure that our team’s training is regularly updated so they are ready to take your calls at a moment’s notice. A divert number (DDI) will be allocated to your account for you to give to your telecoms provider to divert your calls to us.
Up to 24/7
Calls answered in your business name
Name, number, email and a message taken
Bespoke information can be collected from callers
FAQs can be answered
Instant email and one SMS notification for each inbound call
End of day reporting
Dedicated director-level account manager
Ongoing team training
Access to team email for temporary updates and short notice updates
Bolt-Ons can be added as required:
Accessing your own portal to add information
1. Initial discovery call conducted with you, to ascertain what specific support you need.
2. Agreement sent to you detailing the service provision discussed and agreed during your discovery call.
3. Initial set-up document sent, for completion by you. This document contains all of the information we need to set up your account on our software.
4. Once the signed agreement and completed set-up documents are returned, we will start to set up your account.
5. During the set-up process, if we have any questions we will email them to you or arrange a call to discuss in more detail.
We can also arrange to visit your premises in order to meet your team or see your internal processes for ourselves, if you feel this would benefit of our team in any way.
6. When account set up is complete, test messages will be sent to you by email to (a) confirm that messages are being sent correctly, and (b) enable you to check the layout/content of the messages meets with your approval.
7. Once you are happy with the format of the messages, we will provide you with a number to divert your calls to (DDI number) and agree a date for the service to go ‘live’.
We’re happy to visit your business to shadow your team and get to know every element of what you do. If you are a business operating in the UK and are looking to outsource your call answering to a professional UK-based business then look no further than The Call Answering Company. We’d love to hear more about your business and understand how we can help over a coffee.