Many customers enjoy the convenience of live chat and the fact they can ask a question without picking up the phone. This could be the difference between winning a new customer or not.
However, managing and responding to live chat queries can often be time-consuming and not always workable in industries where you find yourself away from the phone or office at regular intervals. The Call Answering Company takes this pressure away from you by being on standby to answer your customers' or clients' enquiries.
Many businesses opt for a chatbot on their website but this can be frustrating and impersonal for customers, resulting in a poor customer experience on your website. Our live chat management service is manned by humans for humans.
We believe in the personal touch and this can only be achieved by getting to know the ins and outs of your business, meaning your customers’ enquiries are answered accurately and effectively and they are always provided with the best possible information.
We pride ourselves on answering all live chat requests within less than 2 minutes. Using a bespoke script that we create with each client, we answer all enquiries in a timely and confident manner. We become an extension of your team so that every customer leaves the chat satisfied with the information they were looking for.
A recent survey found that live chat had the highest satisfaction level of any customer service channel. With customers praising the convenience and speed of live chat, plus the cost-saving benefit of not having to sit on hold for hours. Live chat is also a great way to set yourself apart from your competitors in a crowded market.
1. Initial discovery call conducted with you, to ascertain what specific support you need.
2. Agreement sent to you detailing the service provision discussed and agreed during your discovery call.
3. Initial set-up document sent, for completion by you. This document contains all of the information we need to set up your account on our software.
4. Once the signed agreement and completed set-up documents are returned, we will start to set up your account.
5. During the set-up process, if we have any questions we will email them to you or arrange a call to discuss in more detail.
We can also arrange to visit your premises in order to meet your team or see your internal processes for ourselves, if you feel this would benefit of our team in any way.
6. When account set up is complete, test messages will be sent to you by email to (a) confirm that messages are being sent correctly, and (b) enable you to check the layout/content of the messages meets with your approval.
7. Once you are happy with the format of the messages, we will provide you with a number to divert your calls to (DDI number) and agree a date for the service to go ‘live’.