Personal & Bespoke
Our bespoke service ensures that your new and existing customers speak to a friendly voice and not a voicemail. You will never miss a customer call again.
We take the time to understand your business so we can recommend the best solution for you. You choose when you want our expert call handlers to take care of your calls and what information is gathered during the call. All calls are answered as your business, meaning customers have a consistent and professional experience.
We work closely with other call answering companies for whom we provide a ‘white labelled’ service.
Not all telephone answering companies are able to provide an in-house 24/7 service. However, we have our own team of call handlers working 24-hours a day, 365 days a year which means we are able to partner with other companies to provide an out-of-hours service to their customers.
‘White labelling’ our service means that we ‘become’ the company we have partnered with. Our software links to the company’s own email system resulting in any messages to their clients being sent from their own email address.
If you are currently providing a telephone answering service which is restricted in terms of operational hours, we would love to chat with you to discuss how our white labelled service could benefit your business and provide your clients with an enhanced service and customer experience.
1. Initial discovery call conducted with you, to ascertain what specific support you need.
2. Agreement sent to you detailing the service provision discussed and agreed during your discovery call.
3. Initial set-up document sent, for completion by you. This document contains all of the information we need to set up your account on our software.
4. Once the signed agreement and completed set-up documents are returned, we will start to set up your account.
5. During the set-up process, if we have any questions we will email them to you or arrange a call to discuss in more detail.
We can also arrange to visit your premises in order to meet your team or see your internal processes for ourselves, if you feel this would benefit of our team in any way.
6. When account set up is complete, test messages will be sent to you by email to (a) confirm that messages are being sent correctly, and (b) enable you to check the layout/content of the messages meets with your approval.
7. Once you are happy with the format of the messages, we will agree a date for the service to go ‘live’.